Sunday, August 26, 2012

July? Oh and August ?

So apparently I've been delinquent on my blog!  All for good reason.  It's been a really busy but great summer- lots of running, concerts, friends and family time!

My running has focused around training for the Phillie Rock and Roll half marathon and the Smuttynose Half marathon September 16th and 30th respectively.  The training is gong reasonably well and I'm working towards a 1:25 half at at least one of those.

I'm logging about 40-50 miles a week and I feel great with exception of a pain in the hip I can't seem to shake.  I'm doing all of the things I should trying to take care of it and hoping it will go away :). Training has been a challenge with work as well so I'm hoping the training I'm logging while sleep deprived will just make me stronger in the end!

For now my eye is on a fast Phillie on 9/16!

No comments: